ZONGO - discovering beauty with adrenalin,
Versión acelerada para celular
1 full day
- Precios & Reserva
UbicaciónZongo Valley is located 110 kilometers away to the North of La Paz city in Murillo province it is the entrance to Los Yungas and offers a descent of 4000 meters for those that enjoy the biking activities.Enjoy a biking tour full of adrenaline surrounded of impressive landscapes along Los Andes mountain range at the warmest side of Zongo the entrance to Los Yungas.
07:00 Meeting at the office (We can pick you up from your Hotel, please advice in advance).
07:15 Departure to La Cumbre in private transportation, traveling by El Alto city situated 4.000 m.a.s.l.
08:45 Breakfast at La Cumbre at 4752 m.a.s.l. Preparation and information for the tour (at Huayna Potosi Mountain foot).
09:20 Beginning of the descent by the Eco tourist path. 10:00 Arrival to the first hydroelectric plant "Zongo"
11:00 Arrival to Caniaviri (Stone Church), small recess to enjoy a snack.
14:00 Arrival to Cahua Plant, at 1.195 m.a.s.l. ! We celebrate with a soft drink!
14:35 Arrived to Cahua Town, we will take a rest, and a hot shower before enjoying a delicious meal at the town hotel, you can also enjoy a ride by the river shore or if you want you can go fishing.
16:30 Departure to La Paz in our vehicle, enjoying the beautiful surrounding landscapes
19:30 Arrival to La Paz city. End of our services
What to bring
- For the first tour length you should have warm clothes (long pants, sweaters)
- For the second tour length light clothes (short, T shirt)
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Swimming suit to enjoy the river waters at the end of the tour
- An extra change of clothes and shoes.
- Please remember that you have to wear adequate shoes for the tour, sandals are not appropriate in biking tours.
- In order to follow the safety guidelines we do not recommend to carry a backpack while descending, you could leave it in the car.
- The tour is available from Sunday to Monday.
El tour incluye:
- Personal security equipment.
- Professional bikes.
- Breakfast, snacks, energizing beverages, vegetarian lunch (optional) or/and Buffet lunch, bottled water.
- Fully equipped private car.
- Adventure souvenirs (shirts and DVDs).
- Bilingual guides along the tour.
- SOAT accidents insurance (current).
- Personal accident insurance (optional).
Lugares turísticos cercanos:
La ciudad de La Paz
Camino de la Muerte
Parque Nacional Apolobamba
Parque Nacional Cotapata
Parque Nacional Madidi
Cathedral and Plaza Murillo
Casa de Murillo
Iglesia de San Francisco
La Paz Cemetery
16 de Julio Market