07:00 Meeting at the office (We can pick you up from your Hotel, please advice in advance).
07:15 Departure to La Cumbre in private transportation, traveling by El Alto city situated 4.000 m.a.s.l.
08:45 Breakfast at La Cumbre at 4752 m.a.s.l. Preparation and information for the tour (at Huayna Potosi Mountain foot).
09:20 Beginning of the descent by the Eco tourist path. 10:00 Arrival to the first hydroelectric plant "Zongo"
11:00 Arrival to Caniaviri (Stone Church), small recess to enjoy a snack.
14:00 Arrival to Cahua Plant, at 1.195 m.a.s.l. ! We celebrate with a soft drink!
14:35 Arrived to Cahua Town, we will take a rest, and a hot shower before enjoying a delicious meal at the town hotel, you can also enjoy a ride by the river shore or if you want you can go fishing.
16:30 Departure to La Paz in our vehicle, enjoying the beautiful surrounding landscapes
19:30 Arrival to La Paz city. End of our services
What to bring
- For the first tour length you should have warm clothes (long pants, sweaters)
- For the second tour length light clothes (short, T shirt)
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Swimming suit to enjoy the river waters at the end of the tour
- An extra change of clothes and shoes.
- Please remember that you have to wear adequate shoes for the tour, sandals are not appropriate in biking tours.
- In order to follow the safety guidelines we do not recommend to carry a backpack while descending, you could leave it in the car.
- The tour is available from Sunday to Monday.
¿Qué incluye el tour?:
- Personal security equipment.
- Professional bikes.
- Breakfast, snacks, energizing beverages, vegetarian lunch (optional) or/and Buffet lunch, bottled water.
- Fully equipped private car.
- Adventure souvenirs (shirts and DVDs).
- Bilingual guides along the tour.
- SOAT accidents insurance (current).
- Personal accident insurance (optional).
The tour doesn't include:
- Entrance fee to Cotapata Park ( Bs.- 25).
- Extra beverages at Rest station