Private Tour Uyuni Salt Flat and Lagoons,
Versión acelerada para celular
3 Days, 2 Nights
- Precios & Reserva
Private Tour Uyuni Salt Flat and Lagoons,
3 Days, 2 Nights
Comentarios recientes de este tour
No hay opiniones recientes.
Agrega una reseña:
In order to take the tour, you will have to travel to Potosi department in southwest Bolivia. Uyuni Town is located in Potosi department and it is the gate of the famous Uyuni Salt Flat.
The 3 day itinerary allows Travelers to visit not only the majestic Uyuni Salt Flat but also the other important natural attractions located in the area such us: Deserts, Lagoons, Volcanoes, Geysers, Hot springs and Caverns.
The 10,582 square kilometers of white desert are visible from space and house unseen fauna and flora gems. The tour will cover approximately 600 miles by road and reach a height of almost 16,000 feet.
- The tour will start with the car picking you up from your Hotel in, Uyuni Bus Station or Uyuni Airport.
- The journey will begin around 10:30 a.m. traveling towards Colchani, a small village of salt producers located 20 Km away from Uyuni. In Colchani village you will visit a traditional Salt Factory and have some time off to buy salt handicrafts and souvenirs.
- On the way to the Uyuni Salt Flat you will see Salt Piles used in the extraction of salt by the workers. Next, you will visit the Eyes of the Salt Flat (Ojos del Salar) that are small water streams flowing from inside the earth beneath the salt. You will observe the geological formations of salt water and rocks. It has been said that this water has healing proprieties due to its particular acidic concentrations.
- You will make a stop for lunch in the middle of the Salt Flat. Delicious main course, fruits and soft drinks will be served. (a vegetarian menu is available upon request).
- Continuing your trip you will make a short stop at the Salt Museum (former Salt Hotel) where the displays include salt sculptures, Chullpas (Andean mummies) and salt objects. Close to the museum there is a small mound with many flags from all over the world. These flags have been left by travelers passing by the Majestic Uyuni Salt Flat.
- Following the itinerary you will travel towards the Fish Island / Incahuasi Island - an angelfish-shaped hill with many giant cactuses up to 10 to 12 meters high - a spectacle of life inside the salt desert. You will also visit Caverns of petrified algae : proof that the Salt Flat was once a vast ocean full of life. (This tourist spot cannot be visited during the rainy season)
- You will stay on Incahuasi Island for about 2 hours. From the Island there is a stunning view of the Tunupa Volcano.
- Overnight accommodation at Kachihuasi Hostel (Casa de Sal) located on the shores of the Salt Flat, 20 minutes away from Atullcha village. The accommodation provided will be in double or triple rooms with private bathrooms. Dinner will be served at the Kachiwasi Hostel.
- Travelers can ask to upgrade their accommodation and choose to stay at Cristal Samana Hotel / Hotel de Sal or Luna Salada Hotel. Dinner will be served at the selected Hotel.
- The journey will start at 07:00 a.m. after breakfast
- The expedition will take you to Chiguana Salt Flat: a deserted spot with smaller salt concentration. From here, you will take a scenic drive through a countryside that features stunning deserts and breathtaking lagoons.
- Following your trip you will make a short trekking to the Ollague Volcano view point with marvelous panoramic views of the Uyuni Salt Flat. (This tourist spot cannot be visit during the rainy season)
- You will make a stop on the road to have lunch (a vegetarian menu is available upon request)
- Later you will travel towards the Amazing Lagoons: Colorada Lagoon / Red Lagoon (main flamingos nesting site), Caniapa Lagoon, Hedionda Lagoon, Honda Lagoon, Chiar Khota Lagoon and Ramaditas. In this part of the tour you can observe three flamingo species (Chilean, James and Andino) as well as wild vicunias and viscachas in their natural habitats.
- Continuing the journey you will have the opportunity to visit Pampa Siloli (Siloli Desert) and the Stone Tree a tree-shaped volcanic rock formation.
- Dinner and sleep over at Hotel Tayka del Desierto - Ojo de Perdiz.
- The tour will start at 05:00 a.m. visiting Sol de Maniana, volcanic zone (geisers). Afterwards you will travel towards Polques hot springs where you can take a relaxing bath in a small pool of natural thermal water.
- Continuing the trip through the Salvador Dali desert you will arrive at the Laguna Verde / Green Lagoon where you will stop to see how the water changes its color. The intensity of the green color of the water depends on the wind of the area. If there is no wind, the reflection of the Licancabur Volcano in the water is also a wonderful sight.
- On the way back to Uyuni you will be passing by the Laguna Negra and Quetena Chico town. Travelling by the El Bofedal, a large number of Andean Fauna such us llamas, vicunias, and a huge variety of birds can be observed.
- Stopover at the Train Graveyard for a short stroll.
- Arrival to Uyuni town approximately at 18:00 p.m.
End of our services.
El tour incluye:
The Tour Rate Includes:
- Pick up from your Hotel in Uyuni town, Uyuni Bus Station or Uyuni Airport - Joya Andina
- Private Transportation: Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 vehicle
-First Night at Kachiwasi Hotel or Cristal Samana Hotel or Luna Salada Hotel: Guestrooms feature private bathroom and Hot water.
-Second night at Hotel del Desierto Tayka, guestrooms feature private bathroom, hot water and heating.
- Experienced Spanish speaking tour guide/driver. If an English speaking guide will be required, please request with anticipation at extra charge per day.
Services not included in the rate:
- Entrance tickets to:
- Incahuasi Island 15 Bs.- = 2usd person
- Caverns of petrified algae 20 Bs-. = 3 usd per person
- Salt Museum: 20 Bs.- = 3 usd. plus your personal consumption
- Eduardo Avaroa Reserve 150 Bs.- = 22 usd per person. (Carry Bolivianos currency to purchase the Entrance tickets. Paying with US Dollars or other currencies is not permitted.
- English speaking tour guide
- Tips: Consider that sometimes locals are charging groups of travelers to allow them to pass by their villages.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a private tour, meaning that you won't share the vehicle with other travelers.
- In order to provide more comfort to travelers, accommodation for both nights will be arranged in guestrooms with private bathroom, hot water and heating.
- Meals are served with a variety of vegetables and fruits. There is a special menu for vegetarians.
- Please dress appropriately: comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses and hats are recommended. Sun block is a must. Do not forget your swimming suit to enjoy the thermal waters.
- During winter carry gloves, scarf and warm clothes. (May, June, July and August).
- The company rents sleeping bags during the route at extra charge.
- This tour does not cover traveler insurance. If you want to purchase it please contact us.
- The service doesn't include tips or extra beverages.
- We can drop you to your Hotel in Uyuni once the tour is over. Please request this service at your convenience.
- If an English speaking guide will be included in the service he/she will use an extra seat in the vehicle.
- We are a serious Tour provider of tours around the Uyuni area. We make sure that our clients will take a tour with responsible drivers and tour guides.
- It is important that you get a medical health check in your country before taking this tour. The tour reaches high altitudes that might affect your blood pressure.
- Due to weather or road conditions the itinerary might vary without notice to ensure traveler safety. Please take the previous detailed itinerary only as a reference.
- We aim to notify customers about major changes in the itinerary during the rainy season, but sometimes the weather changes dramatically and we are not able to inform them with (lots of) anticipation.
- During winter there may be some snow, obliging us to change the route to ensure the safety of our clients.
We can also arrange for you:
- Direct Flight La Paz - Uyuni - La Paz
- Direct Flight Santa Cruz - Uyuni - Santa Cruz
- Bus Tickets: La Paz - Uyuni - La Paz
- Bus + Train: La Paz - Oruro - Uyuni
- Train Tickets: Oruro - Uyuni - Oruro: Expreso del Sur and Wara Wara del Sur
- Bus tickets to Sucre, Potosi, Tupiza, Villazon, Avaroa.
- Private Transfers to Sucre, Potosi, Tupiza, Calama, Oruro, San Pedro de Atacama, La Paz.
- Hotel bookings in Uyuni town, around the Uyuni Salt Flat, Villa Mar, Desert of Atacama and any other departments of Bolivia.
- Travel Insurance
For this tour, we have assembled the best travel arrangements for your trip of a lifetime. Transportation, accommodation and tour guide services have been carefully planned to provide maximum comfort and safety.
Experience the Uyuni Salt Flat in a tour that takes you away from civilization. Our aim is to show you the hidden gems of Uyuni's stunning natural beauty.
During this 3 day tour you will cover the most important tourist spots of the Uyuni area from North to South. Discover: Uyuni Salt Flat, Incahuasi Island, Colorada Lagoon / Red Lagoon, Laguna Verde / Green Lagoon, Licancabur Volcano, Laguna Blanca/White Lagoon, Polques hot springs and more.
Lugares turísticos cercanos:
Salar de Uyuni
Pueblo de Uyuni
Cementerio de Trenes
San Pedro de Atacama
Pueblo de Colchani
Desierto de Siloli
Eyes of the Salt Flat (Ojos de Sal)
Reserva Natural Eduardo Avaroa
Aguas termales y géiseres
Pueblo de San Cristobal
Polques Hot Springs