La Paz - Uyuni Salt Flat - La Paz Shared Tour,
Versión acelerada para celular
3 days 4 nights
- Precios & Reserva
La Paz - Uyuni Salt Flat - La Paz Shared Tour,
3 days 4 nights
Comentarios recientes de este tour
No hay opiniones recientes.
Agrega una reseña:
Travellers will start and finish the tour in La Paz city.
The Tour will take place in the Potosi department where the Uyuni Salt Flat is located as well as several lagoons. The tour will cover the main attractions in the Uyuni Salt Flat area including a visit to the most important Lagoons. Deserts and Volcanos.
La Paz - Uyuni
19:30 Pick up from your hotel to transport you to the La Paz bus terminal.
21:00 Todo Turismo Overnight Bus from La Paz to Uyuni.
Uyuni - Uyuni Salt Flat - Train Cemetery - Colchani - Salt Hotel Museum - Ojos de Agua - Incahuasi Island
- 7:00 to 8:00 Pick up from the Uyuni Bus Station
- Arrival to Uyuni town where you will have some spare time for sightseeing and to get some breakfast
- The tour starts at 10:30 visiting the Majestic Uyuni Salt Flat passing through Colchani a small village where you will observe how a traditional salt factory works.
- Visit the Salt Museum - Hotel, the first of its kind
- Continuing your journey you will see "Ojos de Agua" (Eyes of water) that are small salt water eruptions showing the origins of the Salt Flat.
- In the afternoon, you will visit "Incahuasi Island" from where you will enjoy a stunning view of the Tunupa Volcano and the Uyuni Salt Flat.
- Trekking around the Incahuasi Island where are located extraordinary calcareous stones, caves, tunnels and large populations of Cactus.
- Overnight at Kachiwasi Hostel, located 15 minutes away from Atulcha. Guestrooms at the hostel feature private bathroom and hot water. Guests will be distributed in double and triple rooms.
Uyuni Salt Flat - Minor Lagoons - Siloli Desert - Stone Tree - Eduardo Avaroa Reserve - Red Lagoon(Laguna Colorada)- Andean Fauna: Pink Flamingos, vicunas, visacachas.
- The journey will start at 07:00 a.m. after breakfast
- The expedition will take you to Chiguana Salt Flat: a deserted spot with smaller salt concentration. From here, you will take a scenic drive through a countryside that features stunning deserts and breathtaking lagoons.
- Following your trip you will make a short trek to the Ollague Volcano view point with marvelous panoramic views of the Uyuni Salt Flat. (This tourist spot cannot be visit during the rainy season)
- You will make a stop on the road to have lunch (a vegetarian menu is available upon request)
- Later you will travel towards Avaroa Reserve home of wild vicunias and the Andean pink flamingos.
- Visit to the Amazing Lagoons: Colorada Lagoon / Red Lagoon (main flamingos nesting site), Canapa Lagoon, Hedionda Lagoon, Honda Lagoon, Chiar Khota Lagoon and Ramaditas. In this part of the tour you can observe three flamingo species (Chilean, James and Andino) as well as wild vicunias and viscachas in their natural habitats.
- Continuing the journey you will have the opportunity to visit Pampa Siloli (Siloli Desert) and the Stone Tree a tree-shaped volcanic rock formation.
- Dinner and sleep over at Huayllajara Shelter. The shelter features basic facilities. Passengers will share the room with the other travelers sharing the tour. There is one share bathroom for the whole shelter and hot water is not available.
Thermal water - Green Lagoon (Laguna Verde) - Geisers "Sol de la Maniana" - Thermal Baths - Dali Desert - Green Lagoon (Laguna Verde) at the feet of the Licancabur Volcano - Stone Valley - San Cristobal town / Uyuni
- 5:00 Visit to Sol de Manana, volcanic zone (geisers) during its most active moment. The cold weather is intense and you will be able to walk among the smoky and noisy geysers. Near this place you will have the opportunity to take a bath in the hot springs.
- Continuing the trip we'll go through the Salvador Dali desert. You will see several stones columns sculpted by the wind similar to a painting of the famous artist. After that you will arrive at the base of Licancabur volcano to appreciate La Laguna Verde (the Green Lagoon) where you will be able to enjoy how the lagoon changes its color with the wind.
- On the way back to to Uyuni you will stop at the Train Cemetery, where you will learn something about Uyuni history. Then we'll get our way to Uyuni
- Arrival in Uyuni town at 18:00 hrs
- 20:00 hrs Todo Turismo overnight Bus to La Paz
El tour incluye:
- Transfer to La Paz Bus Station
- Round trip Bus ticket La Paz - Uyuni - La Paz. Todo Turismo Bus company
- Pick up from Uyuni Bus station
- Accommodation: First night at Kachiwasi Hostel, second night at Huayllajara Shelter
- Shared transportation: Toyota 4x4 vehicle for 6 passengers
- Water or juices during meals
- Experienced Spanish speaking Tourist Guide
Services not included in the rate:
- Entrance tickets to:
- Incahuasi Island 15 Bs.- = 2usd person
- Caverns of petrified algae 20 Bs-. = 3 usd per person
- Salt Museum: 20 Bs.- = 3 usd. plus your personal consumption
- Eduardo Avaroa Reserve 150 Bs.- = 22 usd per person. (Carry Bolivianos currency to purchase the entrance tickets. Paying with US Dollars or other currencies is not permitted.
- English speaking tour guide
- Tips: Consider that sometimes locals are charging groups of travelers to allow them to pass by their villages.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a private tour, meaning that you won't share the vehicle with other travelers.
- In order to provide more comfort to travelers, accommodation for both nights will be arranged in guestrooms with private bathroom, hot water and heating.
- Meals are served with a variety of vegetables and fruits. There is a special menu for vegetarians.
- Please dress appropriately: comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses and hats are recommended. Sun block is a must. Do not forget your swimming suit to enjoy the thermal waters.
- During winter carry gloves, scarf and warm clothes. (May, June, July and August).
- The company rents sleeping bags during the route at extra charge.
- This tour does not cover traveler insurance. If you want to purchase it please contact us.
- The service doesn't include tips or extra beverages.
- We can drop you to your Hotel in Uyuni once the tour is over. Please request this service at your convenience.
- If an English speaking guide will be included in the service he/she will use an extra seat in the vehicle.
- We are a serious Tour provider of tours around the Uyuni area. We make sure that our clients will take a tour with responsible drivers and tour guides.
- It is important that you get a medical health check in your country before taking this tour. The tour reaches high altitudes that might affect your blood pressure.
- Due to weather or road conditions the itinerary might vary without notice to ensure traveler safety. Please take the previous detailed itinerary only as a reference.
- We aim to notify customers about major changes in the itinerary during the rainy season, but sometimes the weather changes dramatically and we are not able to inform them with (lots of) anticipation.
- During winter there may be some snow, obliging us to change the route to ensure the safety of our clients.
We can also arrange for you:
- Private tour La Paz - Uyuni - La Paz with transportation to Uyuni by plane, bus or train
- Bus tickets to Sucre, Potosi, Tupiza, Villazon, Avaroa.
- Private Transfers to Sucre, Potosi, Tupiza, Calama, Oruro, San Pedro de Atacama, La Paz.
- Hotel bookings in Uyuni town, around the Uyuni Salt Flat, Villa Mar, Desert of Atacama and any other departments of Bolivia.
- Travel Insurance
Lugares turísticos cercanos:
Salar de Uyuni
Pueblo de Uyuni
Cementerio de Trenes
San Pedro de Atacama
Pueblo de Colchani
Desierto de Siloli
Ojos de Sal
Reserva Natural Eduardo Avaroa
Aguas termales y géiseres
Pueblo de San Cristobal
Polques aguas termales