Los Flamencos Ecolodge, UyuniVersión acelerada para celular
- Precios & Reservas
UbicaciónDirección: At the edges of Hedionda Lagoon - Uyuni Salar
Los Flamencos Ecolodge is located at the Edges of Hedionda Lagoon at 4115 meters above the sea level.
Hedionda Lagoon is the habitat of Pink Flemish, the lagoon is surrounded by altiplanic flora and Cordillera Real Mountains.
Guests at Los Flamencos Ecolodge can take a little breath because the Lagoon where the hotel is placed is a lower point in the region, so the levels of oxygen are higher.
The Hotel construction was think to make visitors enjoy the sunset and sunrise at the Uyuni Salt Flat.
The main attraction at Los Flamencos Ecolodge are the Pink Flemish that can be seen near to the Hotel. These magnificent creatures are the delight of the guests at the Hotel.
Los Flamencos Ecolodge counts with simple, double, triple, quadruple and matrimonial rooms. The Ecolodge also offers a Matrimonial Suite.
All rooms feature:
- Private ecological bathroom
- 24 hours hot water
- 24 hours solar energy
- Room Service
- Tourist guide
Dining options at Los Flamencos Ecolodge include Las Nevadas, which offers national and international cuisine. The main attraction at the restaurant is a crystal roof with an amazing view of the stars.
Políticas del Hotel
- The Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 9:00 a.m. The breakfast service before 7:00 a.m. will have an extra cost of 5 USD
- Tambo Coquesa Ecolodge is a non-smoking hotel
- Check in: Until 20:00
- Check out: 12:00 a.m.
- Late Check out: 14:00 in case of availability
- Children until 8 years old can stay at the hotel at no extra cost
- Children betwen 8 to 11 years old can stay at the hotel at an additional charge of 20USD per bed
- Children up to 12 years old will pay standard rate