Inca Utama Hotel and Spa, TiticacaVersión acelerada para celular
- Precios & Reservas
Inca Utama Hotel and Spa,
UbicaciónDirección: Av.Principal del Pueblo Huatajata
Inca Utama Hotel & Spa, is a superbly located Huatajata area Hotel. It's placed 82 Kilometers away from La Paz city, on Titicaca Lake shore.
The Hotel offers high-quality service and an elegant, relaxing atmosphere right on the shores of Lake Titicaca.
Inca Utama Hotel & Spa is a complete tourism complex recently restored. It combines stylish decor with Andean culture details.
The hotel features spa services with indigenous treatments, an eco-village modeled after traditional Bolivian villages, Inca Utama Hotel and Spa is a great place to stay and really enjoy the natural beauty of the lake landscapes.
If you need a place to stop for traditional menu lunch on your way to Copacabana town The Inca Utama Hotel & Spa is the place for it!
Hotel Inca Utama Hotel & Spa is ideal for business people who aim to impress their clients and visitors who want to enjoy a culturally enriching Andean traditions experience with the modern facilities of a hotel.
Inca Utama Hotel & Spa features 45 comfortable standard rooms distributed in single, double and triple guest rooms.
The Hotel also offers 20 stylish decor suites with an Andean touch all equipped with:
- Private bathroom
- Hot water 24 hours
- Electric blankets
- Telephone DDI/DN
- Carpeted rooms wall to wall
- Green areas
- Eco pueblo raices andinas (Andean roots)
- Aljania souvenirs store
- Living room
- Andean Eco Village showing the authentic traditions and cultures of the local people
- Native chapel
- Alapacha Native Observatory
- "Suma Untavi" Restaurant
- "La Choza Náutica" Restaurant
- "El Kallawaya” Natural Spa, fully-equipped with: saunas, massage, hydrotherapy, mud,salt and coca leave cream baths, and other traditional natural medicine-of-the-Andes treatments
- "Musiña" Bar
- "Jaipuru" conference room, 80 people capacity
- "Audiovisual" meeting room 35 people capacity