07:15 Meeting at the office (We can pick you up from your hotel )
07:30 Departure towards "La Cumbre"
08:45 Breakfast at "La Cumbre" preparation and information for the tour.
10:00 Arrival to Unduavi, tourist control point and entrance to Cotapata Park
10:30 Arrival to Chuspipata and begining of the Death Road
12:30 Arrival to San Juan Waterfalls, we will take a small recess to enjoy a snack.
14:00 Arrival to Yolosa small town. We celebrate with a soft drink!
14:35 Arrival to the Hotel we will take a rest, and a hot shower before enjoying a delicious buffet and you can also enjoy and relax at the swimming pool.
16:30 Departure to La Paz in our vehicle, enjoying the beautiful surrounding landscapes
19:30 Arrival to La Paz city.
End of our services
What to bring
- For the first tour length you should have warm clothes (long pants, sweaters)
- For the second tour length light clothes (short, T shirt)
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Swimming suit to enjoy the river waters at the end of the tour
- An extra change of clothes and shoes
- Please remember that you have to wear adequate shoes for the tour, sandals are not appropriate in biking tours.
- In order to follow the safety guidelines we do not recommend to carry a backpack while descending, you could leave it in the car.
- The tour is available from Sunday to Monday.
¿Qué incluye el tour?:The Tour includes:
- Personal security equipment.
- Professional bikes.
- Breakfast, snacks, energizing beverages, vegetarian lunch (optional) or/and Buffet lunch, bottled water.
- Fully equipped private car.
- Adventure souvenirs (shirts and DVD's).
- Bilingual guides along the tour.
- SOAT accidents insurance (current).
- Personal accident insurance (optional).
- Entrance fee to Cotapata Park ( Bs.- 25).
- Extra beverages at Rest station