Enjoy two days full of natural wonders at Titicaca Lake and its surroundings. We will pick you up at your hotel early in the morning to start our travel by the high Plateau, and then we will have the opportunity to enjoy panoramic views of minor and mayor lakes along our trip.
In our way towards Titicaca Lake we will cross by the Tiquina Strait, once we arrive to Copacabana town we'll visit The Copacabana Sanctuary Church Home of the Asuncion Virgin, considered one of the most important religious and pilgrimage centers in Bolivia.
You can spend the rest of the day sightseeing around Copacabana's town, buying some handicrafts or climbing a significant mountain in town where the Jesus Viacrusis is represented.
Overnight to be spent at Las Olas Hostal or its similar in Copacabana town.
Travel to the Sun Island to visit the well known archaeological sites of the south part of the Sun Island: Pilcocaina, La Escalinata del Inca and La Fuente de las 3 aguas
Return to Copacabana town and return to La Paz city
¿Qué incluye el tour?:
- English or Spanish speaking Tourist Guide
- Private Tourist Transportation
- Shared Tourist Boat Transportation
- Accommodation at Las Olas Hostal or similar in Copacabana town
- Typical lunch at Sahuinia
- Hot drink at Lake Titicaca's viewpoints
- Entrance Tickets to archaeological sites