Visit Tarija city a beautiful andaluz valley full of the art and magic of the wines, enjoy wine tasting at the main cellars of the city in a journey through beautiful landscapes, and the cordiality of the inhabitants of the area.
- Departure from your hotel or our offices
- We will visit along the tour 3 cellars ( 1 industrial, 1 semi-industrial and 1 artisan cellar) travelling by the city area, visit to La Angostura (a canyon where Camacho river pass trough)and "Las duelas" winery
- Stroll by highest worlds vineyards (between 1700 and 2850 m.a.s.l)
- Wine tasting with "Best tarijenos wines", accompanied with jam, variety of cheese, bread roll and more, you will appreciate the nature beauty of the productive lands
- END OF OUR SERVICES
¿Qué incluye el tour?:Tarija Vineyard Tour Includes:
- Visit to different wine cellars
- Wine and cheese tasting
- Specialized tour guide
- Private transportation
- The services not mentioned
Ubicación y Mapa
Tarija city is valley located to the south of Bolivia, at Guadalquivir river shore, characterized by the wine and singani production.