The Biocenter Guembe is a 24 hectares natural Paradise, surrounded by exotic flora and fauna.
- Butterfly Dome visit, Aveario
- Ecological Trails Tour
- Guided Tour of the Biological Area (Laboratory, Tortuguero, Ant, Termite)
- Tour Guided by the area of renewable energy (Solar and Wind)
- Energy Center, 10 natural pools, playgrounds, pond kayak
- Visit Evoluseum (room of Natural History)
- Chariot Ride
¿Qué incluye el tour?:
- Private transportation
- Lunch a la carte or buffet (Saturdays and Sundays)
- Chariot Ride
- Guide Service
- typical coffee (2 Pastries + tea or coffee)
Option A: Private Transportation A / C, bilingual guide service, entrance, lunch a la Carte or Buffet (Saturday and Sunday), Chariot Ride, kayak, typical coffee (2 Pastries + tea or coffee) and use of all facilities.
Option B: Private Transportation, Local Guide, Entrance, lunch a la Carte or Buffet (Saturday and Sunday), Chariot Ride, kayak, typical coffee (2 Pastries + tea or coffee) and use of all facilities.
The Tours doesn't include:
- Any beverages
- Nothing that is not specified in the package.
- Extra costs
Terms & Conditions.
- Consult on holidays
- BTS reserves the right to make changes or modifications in the order of the excursions due to climatic factors, social and other kinds
Ubicación y Mapa
Biocenter Guembe is situated on the Porongo road at Kilometer 7, in the Batos area of Santa Cruz department.
The full day tour at Biocenter Guembe has as main goal connect the visitor with nature. During the hours at the Biocenter Guembe the visitor will have a great time at the natural swimming pools and lagoons that are an important attraction at the Biocenter. At the same way the visitors will appreciate real wildlife interacting with animals and insects living on their natural habitat.