Toro Toro National Park,
- Departure from Cochabamba to Toro Toro.
- Visit Waca del Tata Bombori .
- Visit Tarata a colonial village near to Cochabamba city.
- Handicrafts shopping at Huayculi ceramics.
- On the way to Toro Toro visitors could appreciate Caine River and Mizque mountain.
- After a delicious lunch visitors will visit the largest cave in Bolivia named UMAJALANTA and will observe stalagmites and stalactite
- Visit the MUSEUM OF STONE PACHAMAMAHUASI.
- Walk to appreciate the different DINOSAUR FOOTPRINTS
- On our way to get the Grand Canyon visitos will see several Stony bridges.
- Enjoy the spectacular view at a lookout.
- Visit El Vergel an incredible ecosystem located at the bottom of the canyon where beautiful crystal waterfalls are located.
- Lunch enjoying the scenery.
- On the way back visitors will pass by the lookout CHIFLON KAKA and will see some cave paintings
- Return to Cochabamba city
El tour incluye:
- Meals (Lunch & breakfast)
The Tour doesn't include:
- Right to use cameras or video cameras
- Nothing that is not specified in the package
UbicaciónThe National Park Toro Toro is located at the Northern of PotosiThe package covers the main attractions at Toro Toro National Park. It has a wonderful mixture between Nature and Archeological places of interest. In Toro Toro are located the biggest caves of Bolivia where it is possible to observe thousands of dinosaur footprints, as well as fossils and important archaeological remains. It's an ideal place for Archeology or paleontology lovers.
At the same way the park shelters beautiful crystal waterfalls and a huge variety of flora and fauna species.