- Departure from Cochabamba to Toro Toro.
- Visit Waca del Tata Bombori .
- Visit Tarata a colonial village near to Cochabamba city.
- Handicrafts shopping at Huayculi ceramics.
- On the way to Toro Toro visitors could appreciate Caine River and Mizque mountain.
- After a delicious lunch visitors will visit the largest cave in Bolivia named UMAJALANTA and will observe stalagmites and stalactite
- Visit the MUSEUM OF STONE PACHAMAMAHUASI.
- Walk to appreciate the different DINOSAUR FOOTPRINTS
- On our way to get the Grand Canyon visitos will see several Stony bridges.
- Enjoy the spectacular view at a lookout.
- Visit El Vergel an incredible ecosystem located at the bottom of the canyon where beautiful crystal waterfalls are located.
- Lunch enjoying the scenery.
- On the way back visitors will pass by the lookout CHIFLON KAKA and will see some cave paintings
- Return to Cochabamba city
¿Qué incluye el tour?:
- Meals (Lunch & breakfast)
The Tour doesn't include:
- Right to use cameras or video cameras
- Nothing that is not specified in the package
Ubicación y Mapa
At the same way the park shelters beautiful crystal waterfalls and a huge variety of flora and fauna species.