Coroico Death Road ,
1 Full Day
- Precios & Reserva
UbicaciónThe Death Road is located throughout 69 kilometers road, leading from La Paz city to Coroico town. It is legendary for its extreme danger and is also know as the Death road.
07:15 Meeting at the office (We can pick you up from your hotel )
07:30 Departure towards "La Cumbre"
08:45 Breakfast at "La Cumbre" preparation and information for the tour.
10:00 Arrival to Unduavi, tourist control point and entrance to Cotapata Park
10:30 Arrival to Chuspipata and begining of the Death Road
12:30 Arrival to San Juan Waterfalls, we will take a small recess to enjoy a snack.
14:00 Arrival to Yolosa small town. We celebrate with a soft drink!
14:35 Arrival to the Hotel we will take a rest, and a hot shower before enjoying a delicious buffet and you can also enjoy and relax at the swimming pool.
16:30 Departure to La Paz in our vehicle, enjoying the beautiful surrounding landscapes
19:30 Arrival to La Paz city.
End of our services
What to bring
- For the first tour length you should have warm clothes (long pants, sweaters)
- For the second tour length light clothes (short, T shirt)
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Swimming suit to enjoy the river waters at the end of the tour
- An extra change of clothes and shoes
- Please remember that you have to wear adequate shoes for the tour, sandals are not appropriate in biking tours.
- In order to follow the safety guidelines we do not recommend to carry a backpack while descending, you could leave it in the car.
- The tour is available from Sunday to Monday.
El tour incluye:The Tour includes:
- Personal security equipment.
- Professional bikes.
- Breakfast, snacks, energizing beverages, vegetarian lunch (optional) or/and Buffet lunch, bottled water.
- Fully equipped private car.
- Adventure souvenirs (shirts and DVD's).
- Bilingual guides along the tour.
- SOAT accidents insurance (current).
- Personal accident insurance (optional).
- Entrance fee to Cotapata Park ( Bs.- 25).
- Extra beverages at Rest station